1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Dynamic with Absolute -- Exotica Red (Got inspired and fell in love with Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bharath Dathi, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Congrats on booking Bharath.. Glad to see that you are from Hyderabad. :) When you get your beauty, do post your ownership experience and some pics too.

Where are you from ?
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Congrats mate.. The GP MJD dynamic is the most value for money hatch available in India today.. Post picz soon
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    We all are happy for the decision you have finally made... Grande Punto will never Let You Down....

Hope you will get your Italian Babe in Red Attire soon...

Cheers...

Neel :up
    1 person likes this.
  4. Thank you....I'm from Shyamlal, Begumpet..

5. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    congrats, which dealer was it? Do post the buying experience and negotiation process.
  6. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Congrats!!!
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Cool, I am guessing Shyamlal is near by the Pantaloons showroom. By the way, I stay near RTC X Roads ::T Where did you book the car from ? Tejaswi / Concorde /Malik ?

We are all eager to hear more from you on your dealer and ownership experience. Post it soon.
  8. anthrg

anthrg Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Congrats Bharat! another Timido here! my delayed loan process got over today, hopefully I'll get my hands on the Italian beauty on Monday!!

:) cheers Ananth!
  9. Hello Friends.... The loan process got completed and I have requested a deliver on Sunday (being a holiday i can take time in doing the PDI)... to answer few questions above.. i have booked my Exotica Red from Mallik Motors of Himayatnagar...

Can some one advise me on the best suitable seat covers for the Exotica Red Punto?... also a place where I can get them for affordable rate ? I'm looking for something in soft leather... Thank you!
  10. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats !!! Exotica Red color is so sexy (my beauty also red in color).. waiting time is over :dancing:dancing great... Enjoy the moment.
    Do post your beauty's pictures
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012