1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Dynamic with Absolute -- Exotica Red (Got inspired and fell in love with Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bharath Dathi, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Hello my dear co-members...

It is with great honor and excitement, I wish to inform all that i have at last booked my Punto Dynamic Absolute version in Exotica Red... Lot of people wish to own their dream car but due to some financial and personal reasons, they get adjusted with some car that fits their budget or availability. I would have been one of them by settling down with some used car (swift/ritz/verna). However, i had delayed in choosing a used car.. or I'd say, it got delayed in finding a right used car which meets my requirement and meanwhile my thought of taking used car got wiped off...

I sold out my Esteem DI 2004 model for 1.4k and started looking out for used car.. but after few days of search for used car, i came to a conclusion to go back to my thought of having a new Grande Punto and immediately discussed and confirmed with my wife..

I've been a member of TeamFiat since about 4 months and have been following the threads and posts updated by all members in the forum. This started making me more and more close to grande punto family and has become a core reason for me to choose Punto today. Thank you team for creating this forum and making me choose the right car...

I just booked my Punto Dynamic by paying 10k of booking amount and am waiting for the loan to be processed. Will keep you all updated on the status of owning the much awaited GrandePunto!!!

cu all!
    Bharath Dathi
    4 people like this.
  2. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    From one Timido to another Ciao & welcome.
    Exotica Red is a cool shade to have, actually cool & hot at the same time. Will look forward to the snaps as & when you get your ride.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Bharath Dathi on booking the Punto 1.3 Dynamic. :) Exotica Red is indeed very exotic color for Punto.

And Welcome to TFI.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bharath welcome to TeamFIAT India and congratulations for your absolute choice.
  5. venka

venka BANNED

Congrats on your new booking . have a happy and safe drive :)
  6. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Congrats Bharath on your new Punto, Expecting a lot of pictures and the booking experience... And welcome to TFI.. :)
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and welcome with the Hot Punto to TFI..
  8. Still waiting for the much delaying loan process!!!

Thank you all for your wishes... i'm sad that the loan process is getting delayed (as it is an employee loan as my wife works in HDFC)... but at the same time, i'm delighted and happy to see all your messages for my buddy to come in... Yes.. i'm eager to take the delivery and click some hot snaps of my Absolute version.... keeping my fingers x'd :cool:
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Welcome to TFI Bharath.

I thought employee loan process would be a much quicker process :-(

All the best on your purchase and do a good PDI of you vehicle when its ready.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congratulations Bharath and welcome to TFi..