1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Dynamic how safe is it

Discussion in 'Punto' started by shravan.kgl, Dec 8, 2015.

1. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    @shravan.kgl you can with closed eyes, Mileage if you are considering with competition you will be disappointed. For everything else
    Punto is the car to drive. I am enjoying my drive each time I take her out.
  2. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @shravan.kgl If possible take a longish drive of both before making a decision though in reality the Punto grows on you. As a newbie, I used to get stuck because the gearing is not the easiest of all cars. Now I would find it difficult to drive other cars. :p
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    1.2 Dynamic will be cheaper for your pockets compared with 1.4 emotion. As seeing your daily commute if you select 1.4 or 1.2 that will not make any difference. If you are looking for ABS, Air bags, Auto Climate control & steering mounted controls then go for 1.4
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    There is no issue with going for a 2014 car. Just go and do a complete pdi in detail.
  5. shravan.kgl

shravan.kgl Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    @harryaviator
    Thank you for your response.
    Can you tell me, what is pdi.
  6. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    a complete and detailed pre delivery inspection. insist on getting a new battery and check for any damages/rust and all.
    detailed PDI list is available on the forum here.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2015 ---
    and there is no change in the engines. any ecu upgrade will be applicable to earlier models also
  7. DineshKumar

DineshKumar Novizio

chennai
    chennai
    Punto Evo 1.2
    at present punto evo dynamic, powered up model is the best hatch available in market.
  8. a1abhi

a1abhi Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast