1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Dynamic 1.3MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by adi231189, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats, Punto looks more Grand in OB,
    Happy Puntoing....
  2. adi231189

New Delhi
    Guys need a quick help, my car is pulling towards the left, when i did the PDI i specifically checked for it and i didn't find and left pulling. Since i will be visiting the SC in a few days since my Indicators are not automatically resetting, should i check for wheel alignment and balancing? Also my AC is not cooling the cabin properly after Day 1.

Also Should i go for 3M paint protection as well?
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

wow, you got your OB beauty at last. Congrats. If you are going to the SC for indicator resetting problem, no harm in checking the alignment. Balancing won't be required I guess. Just check the alignment and you should be good to go.
  4. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Pls chk the wheel alignment and if you have any wobbling issues then check the wheel balancing. And ask them to refill the A/C gas again. It should be the culprit as your car would have been idle for sometime after it was manufactured there are chances of A/c gas leakage. I too had the problem within days of getting the car but they changes the A/c pipes and gas for me in warranty.