1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Door Protection Sil Plates

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Thanks Gurjinder and Cinju for the quick reply:smile:
    Guess will check the packet at the dealership and then decide!

They did the same when I went for the original mud flaps, quoted me Rs 800:eek:, I showed them the price mentioned on fiat website and got it at Rs 450!

Anyways will update once I get the sil plates:steering
  2. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Are the sil plates available in Pandit Auto?

To me they seem to be some exotic part directly imported from some corner in Italy. I have been chasing this Bandit Auto for last 3-4 months and they are not available. Standard answer is they have placed the order.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Dude..Maybe any of our fellow TFIan can get it for you & courier it to you. Just give a try that way.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    even after one month, it hasnt arrived here at tvm showroom, still citing the same old reason, warehouse fire !!
    one accessories shop guy told that he had punto sill plates with blue lighting for 1100/- . waiting for him to get it and check it out !
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Varun ..do update us about the blue lighting sil plate. Many are actually looking for similar one and if this is true I am sure it would be worth even if you start a dealership on this :)
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Aftermarket Sil plates

I have got after market sil plates installed on my GP yesterday

31072011421.jpg

31072011423.jpg

31072011429.jpg

31072011431.jpg

31072011432.jpg

31072011433.jpg
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great work anna. Did you get them from Europe?
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Not at all Gurjinder bhai. Its from Hyderabad. Localllllllllll ............. :D

Now I've got a Led Cabin Light, Led foot well light strip, Illuminated Sil plates and an arm rest for the interiors so far.

Planning to go for an underbody led lights. But am not sure as there is a strong protest from home ministry :D
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran, that looks fab !! truly wonderful job !! :) now i m wondering whether i should go for the genuine fiat one or illuminated one !! BTW how much did it cost for you ?
    Loved your spoiler as well as this set up!! hyd is having a lot of accessories for punto, here nobody stocks anything for fiats citing its not moving in the market !!!
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Fabulous Kiran.. Only after seeing your sil plates that I come to know that there exists illuminated sil plates for punto even if it local. Varun was trying to get these locally from Trivandrum. But as he said these kind of stuffs for FIATS are rarely available in Trivandrum.

@ Varun shall we do a bulk purchase of these kind of items from Hyderabad :) ?