1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Door Protection Sil Plates

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @ Cinju, This I would personally rate as the best innovation after the handrest for Punto...Kudos buddy...

@Yashik / Royj- How did it go for you? show us the pics as soon as you are done with the stickering...
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks for all your support..:)
  3. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Cinju , I am enquire about sticker from various shops which was made no. plates but all are asking that there is not font in them computer like "punto" , and do it from hand cutting, also ask for give them to plate only for it ! and in my case it was installed. ? :confused:
    today I will go to another two shops , let us see them reply

hiren
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Prihir .. they may need to take out the plate to scan it out and make the perfect sticker. If you can get a good quality double sided sticker like 3M, it is ok to take the plate out.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Cinju - Nice work done there, Is it possible to get the vector file or whatever the call it from the Sticker guy. That would really help for us to give the file to our local sticker shop guy and get it printed out.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Teky.. Even I was thinking of the same. But I am not sure if the guy will be ready to give the file to me. Just gimme some time. I will try my best to get it from him.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Cinju, I'll wait till you update.

Royj & Fiatlover - Thanks for the pointers. I'll try those once I get back to home, But I'm very very lazy :mrgreen:
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    How the plate is fixed originally with Glue or sticker ?