1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Door Protection Sil Plates

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I have a long list of accessories to be fitted on my punto including the sill plates till now didn't had a chance to get one, what ever i ask for at ASS there is a straight no we don't sell such items is the answer i get every time i visit them, Sill plates, spoiler, Foglamps are still on my fav list ..
  2. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Thnx varun.
    Now updates from my side. I had ordered the sill plates from 'modifymycar'. They delivered it in 5 days. But, when i opened it to my horror i found that they are mis-matching!!:evil: The front two are embossed one where as rare ones are polished. I was expecting all four to be a polished one(At least matching with each other) just like the way you have it on your car. Spoke to the seller and he told me that this is how it is and i can return it if i am not happy with it. And that's what exactly i will be doing!! DAMN!! this is the second time I am facing a problem with online orders.

First time when i placed an order on EBAY, i got to know from seller that he don't have any set left and he will give me a refund. This time it's mis-matched set. grrrrrrrr!!!:punch
  3. Dhileepan Karthi

Dhileepan Karthi Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Get the oem one from the FIAT.Dont rely on the quality here.I also had something similar to this with orange light.Avoid if you can.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. Dhileepan Karthi

Dhileepan Karthi Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Does Fiat have illuminated door sills ?
  6. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dhileepan Karthi likes this.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    o
    o yes,they do have.
  8. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys bought illuminated will plates of linea mjd emotion for 1000 four month ago.
    Its a generic one,but looks good, unfortunately the back door plates very not useanle because of mismatch in size.

image.jpg
  9. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    I do not think that Punto's OEM door sills are illuminated one. Have the non-illuminated one on my car though. If you want to go for the illuminated door sills, i believe you have to go for the Linea ones.
  10. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Punto does have illuminated door sill plates. I have shared the part list in the relevant post with all the details.