1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Door Protection Sil Plates

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Apr 26, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey, i got it from ebay. BTW, the pic in ebay is not updated, the product is same as in the pic i ve uploaded above.
    The guy's name is nikhil. I dont know where he is located at. He replies promptly to the mails. If you want his number , i ll pm you.

Car Door Sill Plate Step Plate For Fiat Punto | eBay
    1 person likes this.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Illuminated Sil plates can be ordered at any TASS and would arrive in 2-3 weeks and cost about 2700.
    The Punto Sil plates cost 400 bucks and are readily available at TASS.
  3. @Varun
    I checked this link earlier also. But i dont think this is an illuminated one??

@Relativity
    I enquired about the sil plates with my dealer. They have the plates with text FIAT instead of PUNTO.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Today I asked at TATA dealership and they told Rs. 500 for two sil plates of punto. The stock was not there. It looks the price is more in Goa
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Price is same all over India.....its given on their website
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Varun, Nice Sill plates dude! Even I had seen this design on Ebay but the display pic was very bad on the site. Hence dropped the idea. After seeing your door sill, liked the same. Have mailed the seller for details. Lets see. Thanks for the info.
    1 person likes this.
  7. geniusg

geniusg

Ghaziabad
    Hi ABhishek

Where did you enquire? I am looking for illuminated plates for my Punto.. even "FIAT" illuminated is fine for me.

Rgds
    Gaurav
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Gaurav,
    Please check this link out. The seller is mentioning the plates are illuminated one. Though the picture is not available.
    Door Sill Scuff Plate - Fiat Punto
    You can register to this site & confirm the same...
    1 person likes this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

AS soon as , this product deliver to U , Please confirm us that ,its illuminated Sill Plates for Punto( fitting perfectly)
  10. raavs

raavs Timido

Visakhapatnam
    guys i need punto door protection sil plates OEM ones.....they are not available in vizag and teh dealer promised me that he d get em 3 months back and till date he dino and i don think he d as well...so please can anhyone help me in gettin them from ur city and courier them to me.....i d pay for it ofcourse;)