1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Door Protection Sil Plates

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    @ N Kiran - Thanks for claryfying. I need them to protect the plastic as it is already showing signs of wear & tear.
    The Door protector is required to protect the door in cramped office parking as well as at home.

@ Prashant Gupta - I'd rather go with Punto branded door sils as I am not doing it for bling factor. Although, if Fiat had branded door sils with lights; that would be cool.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. It is wired. It comes with all the wiring kit as well. It took almost 1.5 hrs for the installation at TASS. It will glow only when the door is opened.

It costed Rs. 2560.
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    thanks for the quick reply! it is actually quite costly but totally worth the money. i can understand why showrooms don't stock it. will definitely go for it sometime in future
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Showrooms don't stock it not because of the cost, but, they don't know one such item does exist. :D. When I requested them to source this, nobody was aware of this and don't know how to place the order too. Only then I directly contacted Fiat India to get this done. Fiat directly shipped the item to the dealer for my request.

They do stock the T-Jet illuminated door sills which costs the same.
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nice touch.........of red
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally my hunt for sill plates for all 4 doors ended...procured a set of 4 from delhi for 750 !!! loving it.....

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00354 (2).jpg
    3 people like this.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I got those as well. Went to order the illuminated "Fiat" sil plates but when I saw these; just couldn't say no.
  10. hey TFI'ians!!
    Where did you get it from in delhi?? I am also looking for the sill plates preferably for the illuminated ones for my Punto.
    Any pointers for the same will be highly appreciated.