1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Diesel is really environment friendly among all diesel cars in india

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vikastwister, Dec 20, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Educate whom?

Have you noticed a "Geek" is never bothered about movie stars or such amusements. Geek lives his own life in its own world . those who comes closer and realize the potent gets benefited. so is true with FIAT.
    I love Fiat..!!
    If I am not wrong, smell of exhaust from Punto is much different from Tata Vista Swift and Ritz. Except Punto rest of them smell bit oily (to me at least).
    1 person likes this.
  2. muni

The basic animal smelling instincts eh! :p . Punto has got a beautiful rear and one cant help going back and appreciating her and maybe smell her too :D.

Indians are a sort of conservative, fickle minded lot in general when it comes to choices in automobiles. The brand Maruti has been able to be successful inspite of having mediocre products.

FIAT has to first get the inconsistent quality and fit and finish right and show some passion in the A.S.S. Mere followup service feedback calls to the owners and fiat Caffes will not bring in sales. The seriousness should be there while service itself.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  3. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Hi Guys,
    I think all of us are going off topic. I just included last two off topics because they happened recently. But the reason to start this thread is to check your emission level of your punto after which you will smile that its more environment friendly. I have not done any modification to my car. No tuning kit or K&N filter. Just stock tyres and giving my car only normal diesel. Even after 31500+ KMS there is no black smoke. Acceleration is really very good. Car cranks up with out any hassle even in cold noida winter and it stands in open all night. Every time I go for pollution check, I always said to the testing guy that its diesel because most of the time he brings out the petrol papers. This multijet engine really burns out the fuel with highest efficiency among all diesel hatches in india. I have seen swift even only one year old one which has black smokes at the exhaust event the indica vista quadrajet. I do not know, its due to bad fuel or tuning stuff. But know the vista guy and both of us are stick to the same petrol pump. but still he has some black smoke when he try to accelerate the car. But there is no black smoke when I do the same. We have tested this after tailing each other.