1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Diesel 2012 Feb model for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by PremjitS, Jul 7, 2015.

1. PremjitS

PremjitS Timido

Hi All,

I am looking to sell off my beloved Punto Diesel 2012 Feb model. I am moving abroad in a couple of months, that is the only reason to sell otherwise this is a keeper. Below are the particulars.

1. 2012 Feb model. Bossa Nova White.
    2. Dynamic edition (previously known as Emotion) w/ ABS, all 4 power windows, CD player, Electrically adjustable side mirrors, body colored side mirrors, 60/40 rear seat split.
    3. 41K mileage done, full service record with the reputable Fiat dealer (Speed Autos, previously Joshi) in Chandigarh.
    4. Comprehensive insurance from Future Generali, renewed in Feb. valid till 28th Feb 2016. Service done in Feb as well this year, with complete records available.
    5. 1 year of Extended warranty still remaining on the vehicle, I had opted-in for this extended warranty at the time of vehicle's purchase.
    6. New Amaron 55h battery installed in Feb'15.
    7. MRF ZLO 185/70 R14 (88 T) profile tyres, still have around 12k life left in them. Have got regular rotation/alignment done by Sai Motors in Industrial Area Ph-1 (those living in Chandigarh area would know these are the best guys for alignment/balancing).
    8. I got the gear knob changed to that of the Emotion variant for the real leather feel. This can be verified in one of the interior shots.
    9. I love driving and drive with utmost care. I do not believing in over revving the engine (am a TFIan!!), so the engine/transmission condition is almost mint new. I haven't got around to doing many long trips, thus low mileage so far.
    10. Front right shocker changed so far under warranty, due to noise issue. No other issues reported so far, this can be verified in the service record present with Speed Autos here.

Expected price: Rs. 3,70,000/-

Those interested can contact me and we can arrange a meeting. If anyone wants specific snaps or more clearer ones, let me know.

ghodlur likes this.
  2. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

A perfect ad for selling the car, everything looks perfect including the price quoted.

I hope you make a satisfying sale.

All the best!