1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto color

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by guru, Feb 26, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Since we know what you want... A Exotice Red MJD Active model... We can check with other dealers as well.... Malik, Concorde and Autofin... If you have your funds ready we can help you get the same day delivery too.... The dealers here keep the red and white vehicles in stock...
  2. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    my Punto Red MJD is back on. My sales guy called me and said red is available for the same price. I still dont have an answer as to why they wanted 13 K extra for Red

@Kiran and ProBiker - It was nice to meet you guys at Tejaswi day before. i'm glad you spoke to the managers over there telling them in no uncertain terms what needs to be done to improve service.Hopefully Tejaswi guys will listen
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    is it possible to paint Punto in Sunbeam Beige color. What documentation required for that, as in registration car color is already mentioned. Do we need to inform RTO as well.

A request to Photoshop lover, please can you change Punto to Sunbeam Beige & upload the photo of SB Punto.
  4. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    Is exotic red color of punto is same as of ferrari?
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    U can have a look of dat color on Sunday , and decide for urself :cool:!!!!!!
    Last edited: May 6, 2011
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have a question here.

Suppose someone buy a car of white color & he wants to change the color of his car. What legal formalities he need to complete?
  8. kedar saab
    get the car painted as you wish.
    police guys care nothing about the colour.
    i doubt they understand the info written on the rc card.

and they ask you anything tell them your colour faded and this colour came out..
    what say guys??
    the procedure is go to an agent near an RTO tell him this thing and pay him 5k.
    the job would be done in 1 month and a new rc issued with the updated details
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srikar thank you so much for providing these details.

I will be planning to do paint Punto in Brozo Scoro color. I saw Tjet Linea in BS color in Pune Mumbai Team Meet. I was impressed by that color.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    LOL. :D

Kedar bhai, before painting your punto bear in mind the following points:

1. A total body paint change is a costly and a cumbersome affair. Your car is gonna be disassembled,stripped down to the monocoque ( bare body/shell) only and then painted.
    And then everything will be fitted back. It is anyone's guess whether the re-fit will be to factory standards or not.

2. I highly doubt whether you'll be able to get the exact finish of the Bronzo Scuro as found in the Linea Tjet.

Enjoy the Punto as it is for the time being ; whenever finances/circumstances permit go for the Linea Tjet in Bronzo Scuro ;)

If you do decide to change the color of your Punto , do pay a visit to the RTO and enquire about the legal and 'extra' legal provisions to get it endorsed on the RC.

Gurjinder.