1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto color

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by guru, Feb 26, 2011.

1. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    by Office Bus / Auto / Office cabs currently. My Office is like 5 Kms away from Kondapur. I can make it to Kothaguda circle. We can meet there?
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well anyways is fine for me. Its a holiday for me on wednesday, so want to ask your convenient time. I might be there sometime between 9.00 to 10.00 am. Its 25kms from my home. Normally will take around 45mins to travel. I will call you when I start at home, so that you can know the approx time we can meet.
  3. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    perfect I'll be at Kothaguda circle between 9-10 AM. I stay near Shilpa park. I'll go to office in the afternoon on Wednesday. as it is i go in at about 12-1PM in the afternoon anyway. i'm not a morning person lol
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Well then I am happy that I won't feel guilty about ruining your working day :D after knowing that you have been shifted to Hyd recently on a new job.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    what about lunch together at Mast Kalandar on wednesday and from there we can talk to both Malik and tejaswi for issues....
    I got linea armrest fitted too... and that was the last one in stock in hyd... i will tease you now...

Anyways i have placed orders at both tejaswi and malik for few more armrests as i guess all would want it now....
  6. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    I shifted to Hyd a few months back still appreciate the concern ::D
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I found another mate like me.... wuuuuaaahhh.... :dancing :dancing
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks, corrected now. ::D
  9. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    bad news guys,

Tejaswi motors told me a while back that Punto red was not available and when i yelled at them told me that i'd have to pay 13k extra as excise duty has increased.. They also increased the car price by 15K on top 5.7 they had quoted me - on the cost of the car because of an error they made when they quoted me the price. They said they'd make it up with accesories - seat covers,car cover,orvm,door handle body paint etc
    This is the worst buying experience i've ever had buy any product so far. I think i'm pullling out of buying a Punto.
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    @ Guru : I had a talk with the sales person yesterday and she was telling me that everyone is busy at the showroom and also raised the issue of raise in the price. I thought you already knew it and you are in for it. cyberdocterind also has booked a Punto 90HP. We shall consult him too about this issue. One of our members Probiker has good relations with the guys at Tejaswi we will also ask for his help in negotiating the price. Don't worry we are here to help. Will talk to them on wednesday.