1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Clutch Issue

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by amargawade90, May 23, 2013.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hello Guys , Today I Suddenly Found One Problem In Car , Car Does Not Accelerate Properly at all.... I thought Some issue in Car , So I went to Service Center ( Fortune Motor , Nerul ) They Checked Car and said... Clutch has been failed , So Its Needs to replaced..... Price Quote ~ 7000 INR and Part will not covered In warranty too... thats the Big Shocking News For me !!
    So Please Any one tell me , Will Clutch Replaced in under warranty or Not ?? Car Just 8Months Old and Covered just 4100 Kms.
    ( Sorry For Bad English )
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have no idea about your clutch usage habit. But still, since it is less than a year old, it should be covered in warranty.
    Make big noise. Email the big people at FIAT.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Im Just uses Clutch For Changing gears and Not Much Half Clutch Driving..... I Just Send Email To Mangesh Kodalkar , Now waiting For Their Reply !!
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Surely you deserve warranty replacement considering the age of the car and the usage. Dont accept anything less

Abdul
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I also told Same To Tata SA but He saying Clutch is wear n tear part and will not cover under warranty etc.:mad:

Now Car , does not accelerate at all ( hardly slowly moving ) ,just making Engine noise ....:( Looks like Clutch Failed Totally Now....
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Clutch Kit Replaced ( Paid ), Total Cost = 9,000 rs.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    What is the break-up?
    Is that with labor coast?
  8. Paid?? But why?? This should be under warranty considering your car is almost new.
    What all they replaced?? Only the cylinder?? Btw what was the cylinder type?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Escalate the matter till you don't get the refund, one of my friend got refund of brake pads.
  10. albyspunto

albyspunto Timido

kochi
    up to 30000 kms or 2 years everything is covered under warranty