1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto buying help

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by platinumshine, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ABSOLUTELY.Driven 10600km in 8 months and realised.
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Platunumshine Congrats, but i think you should push a little bit and get 90 hp, it is actually worth it. You wouldn't be regretting later. I did the same for some other reasons, but i did.

In dec 2010 i was getting 90 hp in just 690000/- bucks and i booked it, somehow i was unable to buy it. But i didn't cancelled the booking and bought it this year in 750000/- bucks and got the booking amount adjusted in the cost. I think you should go for 90 hp. You can have other details in my thread.http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd-90-hp/6309-new-punter.html
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay why dont u get in touch with Shilpak from FIAT caffe, ask him that if they started selling cars. You will good deal there.

For 90hp get in touch with dealers from Satara, Sangli, Nagar if they have 90hp in stock they can help u out.
  4. Congrats on your Punto.Finally your dream comes true.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I had checked with other dealers and even Fiat Customer care. None had 90 HP in stock. :( And 90 Sports currently was going too beyond budget owing to some other financial committments in near future.
    Nevertheless, I am really excited about going to own a Punto Emotion :) As already mentioned booking is done and SA said car will be available in 10-15 days.
    Now I gotta download the PDI checklist. Eagerly waiting for the exotica red GP :)
    that reminded me of something. A guy in my office owns a BNW GP, he told me that ER is the same colour that goes onto a Ferrari! thats exciting to know! Hardly knowing him, he was so enthu about explaining to me every details about GP, he even gave me his car to test drive. What an enthu boss! :)

One more thing I noticed, when I told my teammates and few people around that I booked a GP, I could see everywhere an eyebrow raised as to why Punto when we so many nice cars liek Swift, i20, etc. Those who booked the Swift said that GP is not a driver's car, nor the A.S.S is good. As if a crime was committed in booking a Fiat car, a little disheartening. I do understand that the A.S.S may not be as good as Maruti but my instincts backed me, ofcourse with best wishes from close family and I booked a GP.

SA guy just now called and toldme that the chassis number will be available eitehr today/tomorrow. Ok, where is the decode info now, lot many things to do in the days to come :)

Will keep you all posted. Thanks :)
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Yeah that is exciting! I was unknown to this fact.

Even you'll become like him, once you own a FIAT. I too have become.

I can only say that, people like those are poor sheeps, walking behind each other. I too know many of them. You won't believe some people don't like looks of punto & linea:lol. Don't listen to them, once your ride arrives, just give them a ride. If anyhow they do know something about cars, they'll know what a FIAT is.

Try to find good dealership & ass and make good relations with them, ass will become a lot easier. I did the same, though i faced lot of issues but got them resolved. If you want details you can anytime read my threadhttp://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd-90-hp/6309-new-punter.html

This is all i can express:shocked:uh:lol. Look who is saying this, maruti's loyal owner. Seems they now know the term "Driver's Car". But still unknown to its meaning:lol.

Get your ride and enjoy.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for making a Right choice, and for sure you will never repent on the decision made as you can read the post over her on the TFI in the ownership thread.
    Just do the detailed PDi and wishing you a happy puntoing round, and dont forget to take your friends who follows the herds on a long bumpy ride and the curves, and let them do these on their swift, for sure they wont, But at the same time they will praise their cars, cos they have no other choice......
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats for your Punto.

@vivekrj.dieselhead: The torque data for 1.2 FIRE is wrong. Max torque at 2500rpm.
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    I am sorry if it is, as i don't take that much of interest in petrol vehicles, due to certain reasons. I just love DIESEL engines, this may be the possible reason for that mistake. I am sorry once again.

Now is it possible to edit it on that same post.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ Kedar Please don't refer dealer of Ahmednagar to anyone.
    Dealer is so bogus & fraudlent.

@ Platinum Congrats for choosing most lovely diesel engine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.