1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto buying advice

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by AniB, Jun 20, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    for me Linea Dynamic is value for money & not the Punto
  2. mayurbhatia

mayurbhatia

Pune
    When I started looking for a car and when I finalized on buying a Punto Diesel, I was looking at the Dynamic version. But when I took a test drive of the car and spoke to the sales rep, I realized that Emotion Pk was a complete package with so many features that Dynamic did not have.

Since my budget permitted, I booked the Emotion Pk. So, I agree with all the comments here and suggest you to close your eyes and pick Emotion Pk (90 hp if you can stretch your budget by 35K, else 75HP also rocks). Buying a car is a one time investment - atleast if you plan to keep it for 4-5 years - so for a few thousands, go for the best package available. I am sure, you would never ever regret spending those extra bucks :) Instead you would start loving the extra features you get - BlueNMe, Steering controls, ABS, Automatic Climate Control, etc.
  3. wat was your bargain deal which dealer did u strike ur deal with
  4. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST IN A CAR FORUM. I HAD BOOKED MY FIAT PUNTO 90HP BNW. AFTER GOING THROUGH SO MANY FORUMS I HAD STICK TO TEAMFIAT.CO.IN

I assure to have more posts from my side. Thanks for the Moderators and the fellow teams to reach my final decission.