1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto best price deal - hyd

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by cdhar, Dec 13, 2011.

1. cdhar

Hello Friends,

Got punto ferver. Not able to sleep properly from last 2 weeks. Want to own this beauty If I want to live :)
    Need your help to buy RED Punto MJD Emotion which I am planning to ASAP.

Has any body in hyderabad brought recently, If yes what is the price deal? what you got as accessories?

Recently in my office campus, Punto team has displayed the cars and given the price list. Acording to that

Emotion On Road : 703335/-
    Free Insurance - 15673
    Discount - 5000
    Corp. Discount - 5000

Final on road price:703335 - 25673 = 677662/-

So does it sounds a good deal? can I get better than this? Please suggest.

2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hey Cdhar, I am from Hyderabad too. Purchased my Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Active in Dec 2010 from Tejaswi Motors, Hi-tech City. Please try to contact Probiker (Prabhakar), he has good rapport with the Tejaswi guys and can get you a much better deal. You can find his mobile number in any of his posts/threads. Good luck with your purchase. Hope to see you soon in Hyderabad.
  3. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

I brought Bossa Nova White Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack from Malik for Rs. 737000/- including registation in November, 2011.
    At that time I was visited Tejaswini, Concord and Malik and got good deal with Malik.
    Cash discount I got is 10000/- Check with them again.

Freebies are: Floor mats and Mud flops
  4. somu_200

if you bargain , they will give seat covers too. the price that are offered is good price. if you are not so specific about year of manufacture , some of dealers are having stock of 2010 make puntos. you can get a very good discount.
  5. muni

Would suggest you not to go for cars manufactured more than 4 months back. The cash discount for 90Bhp Diesel is 10K and for 75hp Diesel is 5K according to the dealer in Bangalore. You can get someone to buy along with you and get additional discounts. More than 3 cars and you will get 5K additional discount. There is exchange bonus also which is applicable. Even if you have sold your car outside of the Fiat showroom guys, you can show the transaction and get about 10K discount.

Bargain for Sil plates, Sunfilm(3M) or spoiler ,floor mats, car cover, mudflaps etc

Spoiler and 3M sunfilm might be a bit of a stretch but "Poochne me kya jaatha hai" :D
  6. @cdhar

Better you select EPK model than Emotion, its true VFM with safety features.

Even if you wait till Jan 2012, you can compare with new model V/s old model, Even in Jan 2012, you will get the same discount what they are offering presently on the old models, might be higher discount. you check month by month they are increasing the discount to attract more new customers.

All the best.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@Cdhar, If you could wait for another 2 weeks, I will be returning to India and I would join you to Tejaswi to have a discussion on the deal if you are willing to.
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Since you are going for a diesel you can wait until Jan. You can compare the benefits of the new model and I believe you can extract some discounts for the old car..
  9. I have certain contacts with Concorde, let me know if you want me to find out.
  10. cdhar

Thanks a ton for your inputs friends. So decided to wait till next month as they are launching new punto on 3rd Jan and taking bookings from 6th. It seems in the new model punto has only Active (Added dynamic variant features) and Emotion variants, ground clearence got increased and Interiors also got updated.