1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

punto an eyebrow raiser everywhere :D

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by vaibhavfication, Dec 12, 2010.

1. vaibhavfication

vaibhavfication

Delhi
    hey guys..
    i was at an audio system dealer for getting my system fitted today in my WHITE punto mjd ...and it felt so awesome when people kept coming to me to enquire and appreciate the punto.. as much as 7 people came up to me and appreciated its attributes like the its italian tempting looks :dance (specially its front air plane looks), its solidity ,space , size etc.....half of the people could not take their eyes of it ::O

a volkswagen polo was parked next to it and its owner was literally looking abused and insulted since was even looking at his car :punch
    even the guys working on my punto for speakers were saying this car is really solidly built..

even my 9 year old fiat palio which was parked behind my punto got few compliments ::OO
    love my GP :cool:
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thread cleaned with OT posts.
    Moved it to hangout section. Please stick to topic. Let us all keep the forum clean.

Use PM for any issues with moderation.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey vaibhav
    Now to the real topic. Punto is the best hatch around at the moment. If i had to buy one, i would give it a serious though. It truly is a proper car, rather than its pretencious rivals. Njoy the beauty. :)
  4. vaibhavfication

vaibhavfication

Delhi

hey ansal...
    i completely agree with you ... :D
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i feel my punto looks puny to one and only another punto..

but sometimes it comes like hard hammer, linea looks even better than punto what say?
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,certainly Linea looks better than Punto,Linea has the best backside among all cars!
  7. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    This is a wrong comparison. A hatchback can never be compared with a sedan. Sedan would always win.
  8. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    I feel Punto looks better. Linea looks executive class. Punto is sportier.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    My daughter too says so.. :) She likes the nose of the Punto but the back of a Linea.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ramesh ,no offence here ,have you noticed suzuki swift and dzire.....