1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO ALLOY COLOUR

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by jayadev, Dec 20, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    IN A BIG DILEMMA TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COLOR FOR ALLOYS ..FRIENDS PLEASE SUGGEST.

I DONT WANT TO CHANGE THE OEM ALLOYS AS THEY ARE LOVELY AND I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH..BUT NEED SOME SUITING COLORS..

HOW ABOUT WHITE??

20101102_013.jpg
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    White would look good on white Punto.

But what is the 2nd picture?
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The 2nd pic is interesting, is that a skewed OEM alloy?. And I like the 3 door GP, but isn't the door a bit too big :wink:
    White goes well with white, but long term expect darker marks because of all the stones hitting the alloys, or scrapping the footpaths while parking (which I do) and white highlighting it, silver should be safer. Black is sportier than white.

Oh!, you are from Kannur, no, definitely not recommended with the current state of the roads.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    White alloys would look great but as mentioned, would take a lot of time and care. Black with another color as combination might be worth considering.

OT : Seriously, what is the second picture all bout, Looks photoshopped but still, curious to know.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    second pic is ps ..just felt it looks interesting so posted.

doors open upward so.. :cool:

Pran,yes, i am from Kannur