1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO ACTIVE DIESEL 1.3 for sale! 3 years old , only 21000 KM.

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by basis, Sep 18, 2015.

1. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    FIAT PUNTO ACTIVE DIESEL

MODEL :: OCTOBER 2012 COLOUR :: WHITE

Company (SAP) owned, Single handed driven, Excellent condition, Only 21,000 km run

All four tyres (Goodyear) are new, Factory fitted AC, sound system

Insurance : Till 30th september,2015

LOCALITY :: HSR LAYOUT

AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. (Expected: 530000.00)

Please mail me with contact details. or provide your contact details here.

Thanks.

IMG_20150918_123550.jpg

IMG_20150918_123601.jpg

IMG_20150918_123808.jpg

IMG_20150918_123820.jpg

IMG_20150918_123832.jpg

IMG_20150918_123524.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2015 ---
    BANGALORE
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @basis. well maintained your car is, but you have to be realistic. When a person is in considering to buy a used car, he /she looks for a bargain and affordable price. Yours is an active model and would like to mention to you that I bought my Punto Evo active in Jan 2015 at Rs.6.24 lac on road. Yours is a 3 year old car. Your asking price is on the higher side. Maintenance is one aspect but a realistic market price is prime to attract a glance at your offer even if offered on the best platform.

Abdul
  3. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    Well...How much is the best price price as per you?
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    You may check value on carwale, quikr, olx and call up a few similar aged Punto sellers. Some premium can be quoted for the low mileage and good body condition. This way the car will sell and you can move on. You can subtract 20% depreciation year on year from purchase price for 3 years and add another 50 K for the good condition. That will be a fair value for fiats. But then surprises are always there in life:)

Abdul
    kedarbendre and asimpleson like this.
  5. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @basis
    I also agree with @jumu . IMO, the car is a bit overpriced.You can expect atleast Rs.4,60,000/- - Rs.4,80,000/-. But I have a question: Why are u selling this car? It is a beauty to be cherished for life. As per the pics, the car looks well-maintained. This happens to 1.3 MJD which is easy to maintain. Then what is the reasonyou are selling this car. Anyways all the best with the deal.:)

Thanks and Regards
  6. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    My car is in mint condition and I donot want to sell it at all! But as car was taken by leaseplan and the lease will complete this month so if I donot sell it then i will loose the tax discounts etc. That is the reason.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    IMO the car asking price should not exceed 4L. Also note that Insurance is expiring in September which means an additional 15K. What about the maintenance history, is it available? Does the car have any loan?
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    In that case you evaluate the loss of tax discounts vis a vis the loss on selling at market rate and decide which is better. Keeping the car or selling it.

Abdul
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Very well said and that is the practical resolution in this case and doing this you may retain the car @basis.

BTW I sold my 8 months old Punto 1.2 Emotion (14000km on odo) for 3.95 lakh in back in 2011, you need lots of patience for the same to get good price. Being Active variant you may get around 3.6-3.8 lakh for your car.
  10. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    I support the above comment. Keeping the car yourself is more value than someone else buying at low price.
    You would already be loss. Drive it for 2 more yrs and then switch.