1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Active 1.2 gasoline

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nitinkumardba, Apr 26, 2013.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I second Kedar on this. This clip is bundled with suggested part.
  2. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Guys i had the discussion with raghu yesterday and his problem there is a rattling noise from his after market parcel tray with speaker attached to it.

There is a small metal rod from the parcel tray that sits on the C pillar clamps as shown in the pic by raghu. He needed a some enclosure on the metal rod so that it doesnt rattles.

I suggested him to remove the rubber enclosure on the metal rod on the original tray and asked him to attach it on his new tray and alternate solution i gave was to cover the metal rod portion with insulation tape so that it sits tight on the clamp and doesnt rattle.

I will be trying it today and will let me know the feedback on the same.
  3. Raghunath Gopalakrishnan

Raghunath Gopalakrishnan Timido

Chennai
    Padi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi,
    Yanking the rubber mould off the metal rod on the original parcel shelf was just not possible. So, I chose the other option - wrapping the rod with insulation tape. The rattling sound has abated quite a bit now though it flares up when my Punto rides over rumblers. However, it's a lot better than what it was before.

Raghunath Gopalakrishnan