1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Abarth rally on the Playstation 3

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by JJPunter, Mar 6, 2012.

1. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    Hi folks..

Apart from a Punto lover im a big time gamer. Recently i've been playing this game called Dirt3 which is an offroad and rally racing game. The game features several cars and among them is the Punto Abarth. Need less to say this is my favourite car to race with. Below is a Youtube link of a video that I uploaded of the game. This is a replay of the rally race at Kenya that i played with the Punto Abarth. The game features realistic graphics and jaw dropping locations such as Finland, Kenya, Norway etc. Will upload more videos in the future.

Punto Abarth Rally at Kenya - Dirt 3 - Part 1 - YouTube

Punto Abarth Rally at Kenya - Dirt 3 - Part 2 - YouTube
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto Abarth SS 280BHP featured in Colin McRae DiRT 2 as well.

Other games featuring Grande Punto are:
    - Need For Speed Most Wanted. See my facebook photo I once uploaded.

208804_199009406797861_100000664092088_568197_4776113_n.jpg

- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, GTA IV etc have mods that enable FIAT Grande Punto/Linea/FIAT 500 etc.

- Grande Punto also featured in the videogame "The Sims 2"
    1 person likes this.
  3. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    oh wow..didnt know that the Punto was in GTA 4..nice to see our favourite car in video games.. atleast we get to race the punto abarth virtually..

some more videos
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

The Punto in NFSMW the playground where I do all the imaginary mods I want on my Punto ;)
  5. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai

yeah thats a lot of fun...:)
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    DiRT 3 is an awesome game, even more so because Punto is featured. BTW, do you use a racing wheel or the stock PS3 controller?

I wish Punto and Linea were there in Test Drive Unlimited 2. Its also a very good game, because it features Ferraris. Finally a game where you can freely drive a Ferrari accross two islands and many race tracks :)

This is what I want on my next birthday: Flipkart.com: Logitech Driving Force GT: Joystick
  7. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    @prakhar..i don use the racing wheel. Im pretty much used to the PS3 controller but im sure the racing wheel will be a lot more fun to play with. Havent played test drive unlimited as yet...should give it a try. So have fun gaming.
    1 person likes this.
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I've all the games present in here, GTA 4's suspension is too soft and most wanted's is artificial..Best can be seen in dirt 3! Best gameplay and physics!