1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Abarth 2015 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Abarth' started by nkrishnap, Oct 25, 2015.

1. RCP

RCP Amatore

Hyderabad
    Michelin is good, absolutely 0% road noise. Grip is good and at par with bridgestone.(personally I would rate Michelin as the best)

With Michelin, you may actually not hear the tyre squealing, so you won't know if it is halting; but in reality - it will halt even better. With Bridgestone, you will feel that it is stopping and rubbing, as u can hear the tyre squeal.

I know about G3, but really don't know about Adrenalin RE002, but should be similar product to G3. I really didn't like bridgestone as it required balancing every 5k kms. Any sports pattern tyre won't last for many miles, or even if it lasts, it won't be as good as new(but only after considerable miles though). Michelin would be giving slightly better life, and you should note - it is a bit expensive as well.
  2. Passione84

Passione84 Timido

Pune
    Punto Abarth
    Got the michelins... Also got the car with it...
    prabhjot, varunrtr, Sujit508 and 2 others like this.
  3. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Passione84 Congrats....Pictures as soon as you have the time to get off the car.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats and its time to change from Fiat Enthusiast from Proud Abarth Owner
  5. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    @Passione84, Congratulations on the ABARTH.

Please start a Ownership thread, with lots of pictures, experiences and passion. and Upload to multiple forums :) . People need to know more about the Abarth. and the fun of owning a real hot hatch.
  6. Passione84

Passione84 Timido

Pune
    Punto Abarth
    Some pics...

IMG-20160210-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160210-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20160210-WA0011.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2016 ---
    @Murphy_Fiat: I can't find an abarth option on the list! so can't change from 'fiat enthusiast'
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats @Passione84 .. Time to start another Thread for your beauty !! Amazingly gorgeous !!
    About the tyres, if you are an aggressive driver, you might not like michelin 3ST so much since its having softer sidewalls. A friend of mine tried it in his linea but then switched to yoko S drives for its harder sidewalls, for zero roll during hard cornering and swift lanechanges since he does lot of hill range runs. Michelin would be great for silent and comfy ride in highways though.
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Superb! Bellissimo! Ottimo/ati Uttam! etc :happy::cool::cigar:

cheers man
  9. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Passione84 Uff...this is one hell of a beautiful machine. :)
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Many many congratulations mate. That's a real hot hatch.
    Unleash the Power...