1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sportz Exotica Red - Thank u all for your reviews

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vijshia, Mar 21, 2014.

1. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Boss, i have already mentioned "i am habituate of SMS form cant avoid that also i dont c much discomfort"
  2. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Help me out where will i get Driver Side (or pair) Sun visor in Chennai

Team,

I have mentioned in me earlier post that driver side Sun Visor broke in the 2nd day i delivered and the after sales demo guy asked me to come to service station & he will replace in warranty but after i stepped in he said he cant & i asked him for the prices to buy new one, it's quite expensive Rs: 2000/- also its quality is not worthy for the cost. So i dropped buying it in service center and i am driving with it. But when ever i c the broken piece i feel for it. Also i have tried out in some shops Mount Road chennai they told me it will not be available out side & i have to go service station only. can anyone suggest me on this Plz???
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I think any good car accessories shop will have them.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    This is no excuse and will not be overlooked. There is a reason why we have rules and rules are for all. We would have been glad, if you could atleast have said that you would try in future to adher to the forum rules. TFI is one of the most lenient forums that you would come across in terms of moderation. But this attitude of yours is not helping us to be. Please try to stick to the forum rules and help us in maintaing the quality of this forum.

Any further posts which are not met with the forum rules will be moderated.

Thanks for your support.
    mangeshtendulkar, Iluvpunto and ramjn like this.
  5. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Hope the way I my post were lesser than what I was doing now, also I copy pasted my previous post to show I have answered & I do understand & obey rules but the way presented to me I feel unusual so that copy paste happened. I do spell mistake as such I can only try to avoid before I post, this i notification was schoolish.
    I stop this unhealthy argument here.
    1 person likes this.
  6. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Ya I have tried around 20 spares shop but the reply was nit avail.
  7. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Hi Team,

Have anyone tried eco:Drive the computer application, i just gone thru fiatforum yesterday and have downloaded & installed in my PC & then connected with my USB, once after connected blue-me showed me the system is upgrading & then it showed ERROR 20???
  8. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    My drive reached 10k in 7 months.

photo 4.JPG
    himanshu4886 and punto_emotion like this.