1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sportz Exotica Red - Thank u all for your reviews

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vijshia, Mar 21, 2014.

1. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Few more after front painting. photo.jpg
  2. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    When i tried to paint fog lamp holder i have noticed the fog lamp reflector, it has bubbles it's also the most cheapest spare in Sportz also when i tried to open the sun wiser in the driver side it came in my hand (broke) on the 2nd day (21st March 2014) of the delivery of my sportz. Fog Lamp.jpg
  3. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations on acquiring red beauty :)
  4. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Hi, i have a problem in my audio system, i was listening to music from my pendrive all a sudden from yesterday screen shots no source available... what should i do to play from USB??? i have removed USB & tried couple of times.
  5. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Read about this in TFI itself.
    Just try using an other USB once and re-try the old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    no offence meant but lol..........:eek:

- - - Merged Post - - -

I would seriously suggest you to do a spell check before you do your posts and also request you not to use SMS language.

Admins: I am sorry if the above is not something a member is supposed to do.
    2 people like this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Digging out a one month old thread and asking for spell check and sorry too to admins.lolsz:D
  8. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    I thought the thread pages doesn't get expired after a month Ganges ;). It can be read any time and commented on until its closed.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The only point I am trying to make is maintaining the quality of threads though it should not be a concern of an Amatore member with just 150+ posts
  9. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Satheesh, Very thanks for ur advice on SPELL CHECK part ill keep it mind & i am habituate of SMS form cant avoid that also i dont c much discomfort for u in this. Hope this forum is to share the experiences to help / to get help abt FIAT i am rating me "P" grade - "Meeting expectation" in this ....LOL.
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad