1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sportz Exotica Red - Thank u all for your reviews

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vijshia, Mar 21, 2014.

1. passion@fiat

passion@fiat Timido

Faridabad
    Faridabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Vij, many congratulations on possessing the Red beauty. Pls do let us know the dealership experience and also if you got any dealer discounts. BTW, Is this a 2014 manufactured model? I have the Sports version(dec'13) but in Pearl white with contrast roof. Enjoying every bit of the driving experience till now. Look forward to lots of pics and ownership details
  2. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hearty congratulations Vij!!!
    Mine is the exact version and hopefully I'll be taking delivery by next week ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Hi, I am proud to be fiatian. Me n chennai n there r 2 dealers for fiat but I feel both r not worthy to sale good products u will knew y it said so.
    1st I am a passoniate drive in 2 & 4 wheels, I just love driving...
    Years ago i was n my native n I bought contessa classic n the 1st day I started 4 wheel driving without experience n without driving instructed :) only coz I just crazy abt driving. I reached chennai 2 work n just coz of my friends I was always given with some 4 wheeler period. So I am always n touch n with the same attitude n driving.....
    I have deceided to buy 4 wheel but my mind n 1.skoda, 2. Wolkswagen 3. Fiat, but n chennai I have seen first 2 brands have dealer pblms then my talked abt his friend's fiat then by 1st jan 2014 I walk to fiat showroom n I only wanted hatch back not seden. The sales guy explained me abt PUNTO n am impressed (earlier I got my 4 wheeler RTO show with my friends FIAT Padmani) n then I am so addicted with FIAT, but the pblm is the budget which was beyond my limit. Continuing ...

- - - Merged Post - - -

I am only interested only in 90HP n the price was 8.9L n then by 4th jab I went to another dealer just to show the vehicle to my jiju but the price n that dealer was 8.7L I was shocked but then too it's out of my budget. Then I came to know he has a 2013 model 90HP GREY n it's was a lakh less price I was too much interested to book but then too over my budget. I dropped my plan to buy new one n then I started used but the cost was high for the 2nd owner so I was just waiting for used n I kept googling abt abt 90HP..... By feb I heard abt tax reduced n latest budget up to 20-25 thousands the again I called up 2nd dealer but sales girl was quite busy than responding customer I was chasing her to come up with final discount price almost for 2 weeks mean while my intention was growing not even a test drive I have done (u won't believe but it's true I haven't done test drive till I deliver my sportz) continuing .....
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Where did you buy your car from? Ramkay/RDC?
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    The sticker in the car shows its RDC :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Congrats for choosing the best car in the segment :) Waiting for more updates & pics
  6. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Thanks again for all ur wishes boss....
    Few uploads.... IMG_6321.jpg IMG_6322.jpg IMG_6345.jpg IMG_6347.jpg IMG_6348.jpg IMG_6351.jpg IMG_6355.jpg IMG_6356.jpg IMG_6357.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sorry abt few more...... this is some one helped me for the best shots :-( also me in sorry.... IMG_6329.jpg View attachment 61914

IMG_6364.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    8 people like this.
  7. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Wow!!!!
    Thanks for sharing the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    I drive around 100kms today n I I loved every moment ..... Thanks Kiran
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations on Red 90hp & Welcome to TFI
    Punto looks Hot in Red.Happy miles with smiles,
    Lovely pics of your Ride,thanx for sharing here
    Enjoy Driving Red Beast.Nice to see that you got the old Sport not the new one's which are not so good looking on Punto IMO.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  10. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Very Thanks Nadeem. i havent seen Red sport till i c mine ( i saw on the day i deliver), all these 3 months when ever i go to showroom hardly 1 or 2 Punto i saw in front of the showroom that too white r grey, i went thru one's review here in TFI the shared pic's from the day he saw the car....so i do thought of taking a shot when c first but on 19th while reaching showroom by walk i saw 1 red in a distance & few meters after i saw one more red i was confused then i calmed myself n thought mine is sport so over roof will be black few steps after i saw both r sport red :evil: i was totally annoyed, went straight to reception & asked which is mine even receptionist dont know which is getting delivered she called up sales guy who attended me but then he do showed me bare :evilsmile also he said "sir, i have to check the engine/chaises number" then cleaning guy told me "sir i was said both the sportz are delivered tell me which one is ur's so that ill clean 1st, in both the sportz i judged just coz of the side door stickers & told the sale guy this would be mine (1st car has stickers near the handle & the other car @ the bottom of the door), i saw couple of white sportz with door stickers near the handle. i am rite 2014 has the side stickers @ the bottom of the door???
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014