1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sport(Special Edition)to be launched - EDIT - Its launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Now I should claim for copying my decal design for this Special Edition:D::cool:

Btw I feel they should have added smoked HL to complete the looks.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
    4 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

how about a DRL for the HL like those in UK, def would have made it more sportier.
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I really don't know how much would have been cost FIAT to tweak the engine to 100HP and market this as Sport. It would have got far more attention as most powerful diesel hatch in this segment with 100 being the magic number to cross. Even people would have paid a 20-30K premium for that. I think FIAT again missed the plot. If black roof and some decals makes this as sport then we have that enough on the road already. Why a buyer will be interested in that?:confused
    1 person likes this.
  4. @Sunil, guess the board behind your car should read "Do not kiss"
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

I feel it is the case of old wine in an old bottle with a new label; instead of indulging in these gimmicks, FIAT should concentrate on strengthening sales and service network before introducing real new products, not just existing ones with add-ons.
    3 people like this.
  6. greatmana2000

greatmana2000 Novizio

Last month when i was at RDC motors to buy my punto 75 HP , there was a 90HP sport . The car was in black colour and it had red rear view mirrors . I casually remarked to the sales man .. "look even the factory seems to have a parts problem , they dont seem to have the black and may be thats why they created this model and still they are managing to charge a premium "
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This should go into FIAT Humor Thread........:evilsmile:evilsmile:evilsmile:lol