1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sport(Special Edition)to be launched - EDIT - Its launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Aug 2, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The below information was provided by one of our new members, Mr. Saravanan. He has booked the 90 HP Sports and the following are the features that were informed to him by the RDC Motors, Chennai.

I assume then there is no HHB 90HP Sport available in this Revision. The earlier version of HHB 90HP Sport was the best of the lot and an absolute drool material.

P.S: I hope they add smoked headlamps which will go well with the overall theme.
  2. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    The adv has been released.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    You are right. It may not be the accurate reason for choosing 75hp over 90hp. Finance was also a reason. But, the Punto Sport itself costed around 20k more than the regular 90hp. The dealership guys were not sure about the removal of the body decals as it may also deteriorate the paint finish.

BTW, I don't think just replacing the mirror caps isn't enough, painting will be required.

Fiat should have kept these sport models as limited edition and still allowed customers to buy regular 90hp. There was a huge misunderstanding last year within Fiat regarding this information when I wrote to them.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Fit and Finish :( , why is the fit and finish so poor in the punto . Its a premium car , why cant they just fix the fitting issues. Don't they have QC checks.

panelgaps.jpg

The video link is already posted , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiFObWNWwA
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  6. Poor as in?? We get what we pay for, no doubt we would love to get more at the same price but thats a different story.
    Many a times people bash fiat for poor finish and what not,but please check other similarly priced cars and then post..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    2 people like this.
  7. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Interiors, Fit and Finish etc etc ..

All these things will be forgotten once you turns the keys and drive a FIAT...

i have a few frnds who have got over their fancy interiors and fit and finish after a week they got their i20s and polo cos the drive is not anywhere near to a FIAT...

All the people who have told me why FIAT no resale value blah blah,

I quoted " You will be happy when you sell the car, I will be happy everytime i drive and till the date own the car ".
    5 people like this.
  8. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    What's price of the Car?
  9. sidindica

sidindica

-
    What add ons you get over the emotion 90?

-chrome exhaust tip
    -black roof
    -different OSRVM caps
    -sporty pedal set
    -door sill panel
    -spoiler
    -floor mats with red bordered stitching
    -silver alloy finish (old look)
    -decals-side and rear

All this for 22k extra over the emotion.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore