1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sport(Special Edition)to be launched - EDIT - Its launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Aug 2, 2013.

1. sidindica

sidindica

-
    WP_20130814_002.jpg

WP_20130814_003.jpg

WP_20130814_005.jpg
    7 people like this.
  2. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    How else would you unveil a refresh model ? Just put a poster and say here you go...
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The roof and spoiler I like, but the decals, no thanks. Previous sport version was better.

Thanks for the unofficial launch sidindica. :D
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No roof rails?

Rajan
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Earlier 90HP sports were released in 3 colours (BNW, ER and HHB). If Fiat is releasing the new refreshed (redecalled) 90HP sport, wonder what would be the roof colour of HHB. :confused
    1 person likes this.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ White would be my guess.

Rajan
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

My guess would be red roof with HHB.
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    If what Sid has scooped is what is going to be launched, "Oh no.. not again this year"
    This is going to stop some of the customers like me who are not interested in the decals and differently colored ORVM caps. I was keen to purchase a 90hp Punto last August and ended up with 75hp due to these decals and mirror caps.

That's such a lame marketing trick to make people believe that a few stickers and different paints will make them feel the ultimate rush. A body kit would atleast add some glam.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  9. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    What!!!:eek: someone chose 75hp over 90hp because of the the coloured mirror cap and decals!! Mirror caps costs less than 100rs and for another 100rs you can remove those decals!! Now thats what you call lame.
    3 people like this.
  10. Car looks good ,especially the top and rest of the body in contrast colors, decals are bit let down but not ugly though.