1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90HP Sport(Special Edition)to be launched - EDIT - Its launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Launch Report from Post 33 onwards - Report.

Heard from a Member of TFI bharathj85 of Chennai that special edition Punto 90HP Sport to be launched in few days in white and red colours..
    With features like earlier Sport had along with roof rails and red will have black roof and similar in white with some contrasting colour..He got this news from RDC..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Roof rails on a Punto:eek:
    Thanks please,i dont want it to head to weird and whacky mods section.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Sorry another member from Chennai said that Roof Rails wont be there on Punto Sport..
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I got this news a week back from KHT guys. But date was not confirmed to me then. Its almost same as the old one. Not sure why FIAT is doing this. Hope it looks way better like those brazilian versions ;)
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    FIAT is launching Punto Sport as Limited Edition to increase its sales.Nope Zen it wont look way better than brazilian versions.:(
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    So Fiat has finally joined the car manufacturers in India in bringing out the Limited editions. No news on the facebook site nor on their offical website.
    I guess the LE ones will have cosmetic changes rather than any major ones. I had a word with the Balaji Motors, Thane SA and he said that the LE will be available in 3 colours Red, White & Black and its the colour of the roof which will be different for each of them. It will be announced in a weeks time from now.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yes LE ones will have cosmetic changes rather than any major ones..Fiat wont update its facebook site and official website about any new launches.Bad.Ya we will wait for a week to see only relaunch of Punto sport LE again.:(I think Fiat will relaunch Punto Sport like how they did it with T-Jet.Contrast roof and exclusive spoiler feature will look Sporty and Awesome on Punto.i think they will price Punto sport very competitively to undercut its competitors by a big margin just like they did with T-Jet.Loaded with more features at a less price.Brilliant value for money.But seriously they should launch a completely new Compact SUV this year instead of launching it next year to challenge and eat Ecosport's volumes.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nadeem,
    You can also make your car into Sport Edition.Get 90Hp badge with sport edition stickers.
    Our Tfi member SumanBose have done this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Ganges,
    Ya If i want i can make our car into Sport Edition.But getting 90HP badge and sport edition stickers for 75HP doesnt do justice.:(
    1 person likes this.
  10. May be a remapping with 90 HP badge will do justice to your car...I am going for the same in 2 months time