1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90hp sport or should i wait for Punto Evo or Bravo?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Avinash, Sep 4, 2012.

1. One month back, took my Punto to the Fiat Caffe, Pune. Was discovering the ambience inside Fiat Caffe, and asked SA and the other guys inside regarding the launch of Punto EVo or any other Fiat's car launch. They said that, Fiat is not ready to launch till 2014, as they need to establish the Service plants all over India first before any new launches.
    That's why Pune Fiat Caffe's Sales department was in soft launch till the date the Service center was fully functional to mitigate any issues after selling cars.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    My Thoughts - How long can you wait for to upgrade your car ? If you can and like Kedar suggests hold on till first quarter 2013, there may not be any new launches however, there will most surely be some news (more concrete) on Fiat's plans. Additionally, you too have news about GMs, and SA's going for training on the Fiat Bravo wait for something on that front as well. Secondly, buying a car at the end of a year (2012) will make your car a year older (i.e. 2012 model) hence even if Fiat doesn't launch a new car in Jan 2013, you'll atleast have a 2013 model :) 90hp Sport is an awesome machine go for it !

Personally, I have heard that the Bravo is on the cards to be launched as an import and that MAY keep it priced higher.

Hope this helps.
    1 person likes this.
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    All this talk about Punto Evo, Bravo & Panda are in various websites and forums citing the same websites as the source of the info! Fiat has clearly said they are not going to launch any new car's till their sales and service center's are established which mean's no new car's or upgrades to engine's till 2014.

Best bet right now is to go for the Punto 90bhp Sport.
    3 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I experienced Punto Evo inside out and I will say that Punto Evo's interiors are the better than. Any other car in India less than 10 lakhs. Engine options are also drooling.