1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto-90HP has arrived

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by clash81, Apr 23, 2011.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Dropped vehicle at Prerana today, supposedly the link rod assembly has to be replaced it seems. Would cost me 1800 bucks? Shouldnt this come under warranty? I am not sure. Can anyone throw some light?

The worst part is that they dont have it in stock and need to source it from their other service center and that means, i will have to wait till monday to get the ride back :(
  2. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    My link rod was replaced under warranty about two months ago. Mine is December 2010 purchase. Got it done at Concorde Mysore Road.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  3. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    ah, a bit late for me now. Paid 1340 for the link rod and got it replaced.
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Damaged link rod and the part number for a link rod.

2012-12-15_18-20-42_411.jpg 2012-12-15_18-21-09_124.jpg
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Just changed my two tyres to yokohama c-drives. I am pretty happy with the two c-drives that were earlier fitted in my gaadi. From 17k kms they held good stead and took quite a bit of battering with consummate ease and the odo now stands at 41k kms.

Last time around when i was replacing the tyres, there were opinions on fitting the newer tyres at the rear. However, the tyre shop fella had dismissed the idea and fitted the c-drives in the front. I did not face any issues what-so-ever. Repeated the same this time around.

4 stock GT3s out of five are purged as of now. They are unbelievably crap tyres.

It costed me 4850 apiece which i think is slightly tipping towards the costlier side.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013