1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto-90HP has arrived

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by clash81, Apr 23, 2011.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Folks,

Happy to let everyone know that my Punto 90HP has arrived and i am off to do a pdi this afternoon, equipped with the PDI checklist provided by teamfiat. thanks a ton for the pdi checklist.

the only problem is that i am going with my wife for the pdi as my friend couldnt turn up. Our knowledge about cars is quite pathetic and that is the only concern. anyway the checklist is going to help.

Will be back with some pictures, hopefully i should get hold of the vehicle after registration on Monday.

cheers! :p
  2. Clash81, congrats and all the very Best. Do update us on the status and few initial pictures.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Clash81, do take your own time and do the PDI accordingly, as your friend is not with you let your wife check the car in her way it will help in the conclusion.
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Hi there... Welcome to the club... Do post some pics of your beauty....
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    back after a pdi.... couldn't take the vehicle for a drive because my driving is patchy (that part of city has maddening traffic and i am not confident of handling the vehicle in such a traffic now) and they did not have a driver who could accompany me.... and then there is no point in someone else driving the vehicle and me sitting inside it to know the problems, if there were any. Anyway i am being optimistic that there wont be any such issues. hopefully i am not going to regret it.

The Odo stood exactly at 50kms , i hope it is ok.

posting some pics of the vehicle. as i/wife clicked them on a phone the resolution and quality was not good, so i edited them a bit on picasa. So if the exotica red looks a bit blood red, it because of my editing :

23042011510.jpg

230420111164.jpg
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    WOW, awesome 90HP, drive safe
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome ride , the Punto 90hp. Congrats and all the best!
  8. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Congrats . Ride with red horse !!
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations for new horse.
  10. Awesome red Punto. Congrats !