1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90 Sports or Ford Classic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by nmurthyks, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard mate.

The experts have spoken already. I do not have any thing to add here and i do not own any car as of now. But all i can say is, wherever i see punto/linea, it really stands out of crowd as well as it looks amazing.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    This is comparing Apples with Apples :)

Both are my favourite cars. Reason - both handle extremely well.

For fiesta though an old tech engine the execution is simply fantabulous. The gear ratios are so perfect that you will feel as if there are lot extra horses on fiesta. Its zippy and has nil turbo lag.

Punto is a much modern vehicle , better all round performance, strong mid and high range.
    On a highway Punto90 hp will give you more fun than fiesta. Insite the City fiesta is as good as Punto.

After sales service of Fiat is better than Ford. Yes you read it right. Fiat cars for its customer more than any other manufacturer does.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    There are only few things which a heart can buy - one such thing is Fiat. It pulls strings like no other car on the road.

You can't go wrong with either of the choices. If you value heart it's Fiat, if you value head it's still a FIAT.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    5 people like this.
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Can't be said better than this :)
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Well in other words i can say if you want to own a car then you can buy any vehicle.If you have the " PASSION " then it has to be "FIAT"
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiesta has almost lost its charm in appearance. It looks old where Punto has more juice to compete with one/two generation more like its predecessor Palio.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Classic looks way ahead than some of the so called modern entry level sedans sold in India.

Both are good for an enthusiast. If you are passionate too, it has to be a Fiat. :D

Edit:- Just noticed the same comment from Italia. It prooves that most of the Fiatians think alike. :)
    2 people like this.
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    i owned the ford Fiesta for 4 years ..it is definetely a good car to drive around the city. The feel of a sedan but you need to admit that it is not a smooth handler, it gets tough going in terms of maintanance, the sapce for a family of 4 is good, AC is not effective during summers, common problem of allignment is always has been issue , per service cost is not less than 6k , Highway drive was supposed to good till such time i drove my PUNTO 90 HP this is a F1 you can sleep at high speeds.

Systems are aged you really dont get the luxury of the updated controls as in punto. Build quality is good and the interiors are pleasing no rattling. may this is one area the punto might let you down. Safety yes punto stands apart.

FIAT is a car for the person who will love to own it.
  9. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    I exactly had the same dilemma 3 months ago, Thanks to TeamFiat, Go for 90HP, Last weekend , I drove my Punto from my father's place to Bangalore around 150 KMs, The car was packed with 6 Full Size Adults + around 80KG of Boot Luggage , The car did not feel the load, I could go well over 100 KMPH in no time, I had to negotiate over 50-60 Humps of all sizes, Not even a single bottom scrap , I bet no other Hatch or Sedan in 10 lakhs segment can take that load and still ride smooth
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Another perk of buying a FIAT which no other brand owners enjoys is - TFI, where in every members' heart beats FIAT FIAT FIAT :dance:clapping:car None of the other brands can offer you this FIAT family & passion !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.