1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90 HP Sportz

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by car_champ, Apr 13, 2014.

1. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Thanks Pushkaraj for wishes. Yes I am not planning any change in the car except the seat covers from outside as the one's offered by dealerships are too costly and I am getting good deal outside. Hope it doesnt voids the warranty. For run in I am driving the car within 2500 RPM's though in between I peaked the car to speed of 120-130 KM/h on highways for short periods just for testing purposes due to recurring issues.

Thanks Nadeem.
  2. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    @ Car_Champ,

Congratulations on your Punto sports. Have happy and safe miles with her. Would appreciate some pictures of your ride.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Post the Pictures of the Beauty dude.....
  4. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Thanks for the wishes Iluvpunto and Tony. Here are the pics of my Punto Sportz just after delivery:-

IMG-20140304-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20140304-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20140304-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20140304-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20140304-WA0012.jpg
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Very Beautiful!!
  6. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I was hots for Exotica red. But Shot down by family.:p

Really Beautiful.
    :up
  7. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Thanks pabhishek, XLR8er. She floored us too...
  8. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Car_champ any mods planned for your beauty ? did you opt out of the stickering job they offer on Sportz version ? Hope you have all other elements like sports pedal and red stitching in the interiors and dealer did not take you for a ride by just giving you a roof painted in black 90hp model at a premium price.
  9. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Dear Iluvpunto, No mods planned as such. Dealer has not provided sports pedals, stickers etc. Car came with black roof and red stiching. Quoted price used for negotiation was of 90 HP and no additional charges for Sportz. I got the stickers and seat covers done additional price. Stickers are of Sportz, seat covers are from autofoam. Cost of pedals is quite high.
  10. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Posting on First Anniversary of my Sportz. Covered 14.5K without any issues. In summary its true that one's you have driven Fiat....you are in love with her and then you think why ppl like all Maruti's and Hyundai's of this world. Anyway that's not what I want to get into....my red beauty has served me well in last 1 year. Driven her at high speeds of 140+ on long and lonely stretches of Bangalore highway.....n at snail pace in hinjewadi traffic......she has been always well planted, secure and efficient. Fuel average has been between 15 to 19 KMPL depending on the usage.

Now planning to take her to Pandit auto for second service tomorrow. She will have oil change etc for the first time....