1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 90 HP 2012 now or wait till April for refreshed version

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by bennick12, Feb 17, 2012.

1. bennick12

Hey guys,

After driving a Getz Crdi for 3 years now its time for a change, No im not getting rid of the lit monster just getting it a companion. Narrowed it down to the Punto 90HP (Not really much of a choice these days now is there) :)

Anyway with the budget around the corner and the likely hood of excise on diesel cars hitting the roof, you guys think its advisable to wait for the refreshed model or just go for the current model and pray there are not many changes..

Also does anyone know what are the current offers prevailing, some sites mention a gift cheque + Insurance + RSA. So has the previous 4K offer gone out the window as well..??
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

If the rumor mill is to be believed, 90hp 2012 is going to come with some extra frills other than than the bumped up GC and is going to cost more. Top that with the rationalisation of diesel prices and it could be well nigh priced bang in sedan category. It's a tricky situation actually.
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

I am going to book tomorrow and I want to book a 90HP. it is over my budget so might settle for a dynamic MJD.
    The TD will help me decide tomorrow. The offer is on - 4K for free insurance.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    bennick, if you are planning to retain the Getz, why do you want to go for another hatch? You can instead think about a Sedan. I have owned Getz and its space is just awesome. You may not find that kind of space in a Punto. Though Getz is no match to the handling and ride quality of Punto.
  5. bennick12

Well my first thought was to sell of the Getz due to the rising cost of maintenance and unavailability of extended warranty makes the proposition of owning the lit pocket rocket very scary... but that car is in a league of its own and its a rare breed so decided to keep and satisfy the speedy racer in me from time to time.. A sedan is not really a priority right now, and ive had this fascination about Fiat cars so eyes closed have decided on the punto 90...
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You have done a right decision, Welcome to the home of Fiats,
    we would be happy to welcome you back with a big grande smile.......