1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 75 OR 90 HP Dillema

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by bhai, Mar 7, 2011.

1. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    OT
    ---

Paddleshifter, my reference was not to this person in particular. Some people have spread gross nonsense about Punto 90HP like "it accelerates like a brick".

Tough I have to admit this particular comment "where are those 15 additional horses?" is unwarranted, you have to give him credit when he says "the driveability is marginally better, and the mid-range highway performance has improved."
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Redbull, I understand buddy. Even it didn't occur to me that my post seems to "target" that guy. Just that whenever I hear these 2 words "Fiat" & "underpowered", that phrase comes in front of me.

My subjective opinion is that the first report of a car is what frames the final impression about a car. He made this statement about a month before 90hp hit the market and people doubt the 90hp even to this date, don't they? :)

Anyways I was targeting the phrase rather than the guy. Sunshine Hyundai is doing the rest.