1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 75 HP Vs. 90 HP (Or wait for Facelift?)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Pratik Lunavia, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    Why is fiat not Successful ??

Fiat Punto is a great car....however fiat hasn't been successful with the Punto or the Linea. Should I buy the new Punto just because of the driving pleasure ? Why is the fiat makes brilliant cars but is still not successful? If a company makes great cars it should be doing good but we all know it that it's not happening with FIAT. Why ?
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Ankur, we have at least 100 threads in TFI to discuss why Fiat is not successful. This thread is meant to advice the thread starter whether or not to wait for the new Punto. Let us stick to that topic.
    1 person likes this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Coincidentally, just answered your query elsewhere. Continue with any doubts there as mod. Ramjn suggests. Here goes the link --
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-india-news/11679-fiat-india-sales-thread-2014-a-9.html#post841908489
  6. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    I today drove my colleague's Punto - 2011 model 40,000 km drive. I felt the gear box to be too hard and the steering to be heavy. Is this normal?? Or has this been rectified?? I did a TD of the new Polo this morning and after that felt the Punto gear box to be real hard and it was as i was struggling to shift gears. The steering also felt heavy. I'm looking at the new Punto Evo vs the new Polo.
  7. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    40K km driven car might have some hard gear box, try driving new Punto to compare with new Polo.

Punto steering is hydraulic and is heavy than others, but instead of thinking it is an issue, actually this is a good feature to provide you excellent handling, specially on highways.

But it all depends on your preference, drive both cars in both traffic and open roads and take a decision.
    2 people like this.