1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 75 HP Vs. 90 HP (Or wait for Facelift?)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Pratik Lunavia, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    I convinced a colleague of mine to buy the Linea so we today even had a TD of the Linea. The Interiors in that are really great as it was the FL Linea. Seeing that I'm surely waiting to see how the New Punto will feature all that. I hope the FL Punto comes out soon.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Ankur...

Not 100% sure but i have heard that its going to be launched on 17th July or in the last week of July...

If you liked the interior of new fl Linea... YoU are surely going to love the interiors of new fl Punto...

Best of luck with your decision on buying Punto or new fl Punto.

Hope you will make a wise decision... And yes... Top end emotion variant of new fl punto is not going to be anything less than 8L otr... But yes, as others have rightly mentioned... It's better to wait for new fl Punto as you will get even better deals on the current Punto.

IMHO, better to crack a great deal on current 90hp and saving bucks on it than to settle for dynamic of fl Punto... You are driving on highway and I feel you should get airbags as well as powerful 90 horses...

Cheers...

Neel

Sent from my PUNTO using Tapatalk
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Ankur,

Have you already booked the 90HP emotion Punto coz your profile says so.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ankur,welcome to TFI forum,
    if you like the current exterior design then buy it with heavy discounts & you can change its dashboard with new punto dashboard later or wait till new punto is launched,it will have same interiors just like new linea & it will be here in just 1 or 2 weeks,had heard launch is on 11th july then it was delayed to 14th confirmed but Fiat may again change or delay date,SA had said he's having next week which is still not confirmed now,if you are tight on budget then 75 hp is adequate & will serve for years
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  5. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    I today wrote to fiat asking for the launch date - I surprisingly got a instant reply and the mail said the bee model is called "FIAT PUNTO EVO". The pictures shall be out between 17th and 25th July. The details shall be out in the media by 3rd week of this month. I have the official mail. No clue on pricing yet.
    2 people like this.
  6. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can totally relate, except that, I wasted a lot of time test-driving every other car in its segment before taking notice of Punto. :evilsmile
  7. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    Finally I got the pics of the New PUNTO EVO. I've posted them in my New Thread called " The New Punto EVO"!! Its a Beauty. Enjoy!!
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That's not the Punto Evo. That will be the new refreshed Punto for India.
  9. Ankurparwani

Ankurparwani

Chennai
    My Thread has been deleted. Whom do i contact?? Why was it deleted??
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.