1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 2012 onroad price

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by saiyanajay, Jul 1, 2012.

1. punto2012

punto2012

Mumbai
    Got to know about Refreshed ( is it really ;)) Punto 2013 announced today. Really don't see any use of going for the refreshed version and spending extra money.
    Now that wait is over, I will prefer to go for a 2012 model, which will help me save some money.

Please advice....
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

You are at an advantage. Dealers will try to give discounts for 2012 models to clear the stock ;)

No harm in going for 2012 car, but make sure that it was not in the yard for a very long time.
  3. punto2012

punto2012

Mumbai
    yes....but is there any way to know that the car has been kept in the Yard for the long time or any other case wherein I shouldn't be going for a 2012 model , as the dealer will obviously don't say anything negative about the 2012 car, as he wants to sell it...
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    You just have to check the VIN and make sure it is manufactured by around october atleast.

Search our forum to know how to decode the VIN

If the price difference is not much between 2012 and 2013 models and if you can afford it, go for 2013 model.

tasting the Italian delight!