1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 2012 Emotion 75HP or Punto 2012 90HP

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Relativity, Feb 13, 2012.

?

75 HP Emotion with new specs or 90 HP Emotion with old specs

Poll closed Feb 18, 2012.
  1. 75 HP Emotion with new specs

33.3%
  2. 90 HP Emotion with old specs

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Wait... Does a Non-alloy car can have Disc brakes? I can see 2009 model Verna 1.5 Non-alloy,Non-ABS? If it can have Discs with RIMs too, that is a new information for me which i never known before.

2008 Hyundai Verna CRDi in India

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

That is not expected in next 100 Yrs too...!!;)
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    My bad! I meant has anybody taken delivery of the 90 HP in 2012 with new specs?
    Please Confirm.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

If VST motors is claiming than what's wrong with checking it. If you like it's looks with increased GC, it's icing on the cake, GO FOR IT. Note down it's VIN (chassis ref. no). That can be decoded to know month of it's manufacturing. It could very well be 2012 model only what i am sensing here. Test drive both types & try to feel that you are personally comfortable with off-roading type GC (185 mm is insane in a sporty hatchback:confused1).
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    This is exactly what a FIAT sales person from the Pune factory had told me in January. I have even posted about it more than once here on TFI.
  5. I checked the same recently with R Pulse, and found absolute no vibration & knocking. So i think its more over D engine's feature than excessively Fiat.

I dislike Pulse because of its extra light steering & no ABS.
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I wrote to Fiat last night at around 2 am as i could not sleep and they replied already. This should put all doubts to rest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    Subject: RE: Fiat Punto 90 HP

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your communication, we appreciate your interest in our product.

With regards to your query

The ground clearence of 90HP is 185mm
    Turning radius is 5mts
    Oceanic Blue is available in 90HP model.

Pl contact the under mentioned for any furthur clarification.

Mods: Please close the thread as it has been confirmed that both the models have the new specs.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.