1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 2012 decals on my '13 pearl white Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by itsvikrams, Jul 28, 2013.

1. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Can we get Punto 2012 decals done on our Punto.. What's the cost of it..
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I do not get what you mean by 2012 decals. If you are referring to Sport decals, yes you can. But as far as I remember, you are getting an Oceanic Blue 90HP if am not wrong. If the Sport decals are coming in white you can go for it, else the commonly available Red/Black combos wont suit the car. Here are pics of a car with the white decals. Petes_Tuned_Punto_90_Front.jpg Petes_Tuned_Punto90_Speed.jpg Here is the link to the sticker set, which I bought at Ramkay. BTW, your booking is with RDC or Ramkay?http://www.teamfiat.co.in/body/2538-vinyl-stripes-puntos-body-11.html#post184917
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. venka

venka BANNED

@DRIV3R

Since mine is a Medium grey , i loved these pics with decals , thanks for sharing it. could you please guide me to that thread or link would like to see them, if any more pics are available.

Does we get this color decals in FASS ?? if yes please let me know . As i have never seen in FASS.

Thanks for sharing pics.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

These pics are from my archives bro. I do not know from where I picked it up, let me try. :)

As far as their availability, they should be. I can help you with the part number for this color of stickers by next week. I saw this color in Ramkay Fiat's accessory catalog. So any FASS should have the part number, it just a matter of making sure the order is placed and following it up. :)
  5. venka

venka BANNED

Thank you for the reply. i will be waiting for part no :)
  6. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Thanks.. I have changed the color to white since blue was tough to maintain.. Yes it is from ramkay.. What's cost of this decals?
    Thanks in advance
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It costs 2630 as per MRP. Do place an order at Ramkay as myself and Auto freak have emptied their current inventory of decal sets. :p
  8. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    I am looking for a similar decal for my red hottie. just a small query regarding the Fiat decal on the bonnet, is it a part of this decal set or you sourced it seperately ? I have not seen many punto's with that decal on the hood.

- - - Merged Post - - -

looks amazing on your car. drool ::OO
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014