1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto : 2009 Vs 2010

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by ancientmariner, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its always a Head Turner and would always be one for sure.. After all its the PUnto.. :wow
  2. Chakra

Chakra

Delhi-NCR
    2009 or 2010 Punto is obviously a Head turner - Admiration equally guaranteed like its elder sibling :clapping
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Amogh, has the quality of plastics improved? Oh wow, that's good to hear. Can somebody post comparison pics if you have access to both these models?

And yea.. my first plastic part fell off last night I guess, which I saw lying near the driver seat - the bonnet opener handle had fallen off :lol: and I had to push the damn thing in.

Vroom
  4. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Dude i think the lever is detachable. Refer the thread "Do you know series". VP has mentioned it.
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24
  5. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Ah! Thanks for that! And yes like VP has mentioned I had to push it in hard to fit it into the groove.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Naveen that lock is detachable.. u can fix it back... No worries its normal...
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    2009.: ::O Head Turner (People waiting to c more)
    2010.: :dance Head Turner (People can c more)
    2010.: :clapping Head Turner (more n more on road) :car
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I have posted on other thread "Introduction"... I am buying a BS3, 2009 model.. i was told its may/june 2009 manufactured and brought into the dealer around 2010 Q1... ::OO

These might be Promotional Cars (My friend Over Heard this when the sales man was discussing abt discounts with his senior... when we visited the Showroom) and what I am assuming is FIAT over produced the cars in 2009, as they were unable to sell that many.. it may have been lying in thier yards in pune...and to get rid of them they might have given huge incentives to push these cars off thier yards and make space for next gen cars... :hit may be buy 10 & get 1 free types for dealers... which is why huge discounts on such models.. :drinks

personally, as long as RTO is able to register these models and FIAT can service the models, I dont see any issues... or else God help the Queen and Me !!! :helmet

Cheers