1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 14 inch wheels with tires

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by greatmana2000, Jun 27, 2013.

1. greatmana2000

greatmana2000 Novizio

chennai
    About to take delivery of my car . Would like to sell the wheels , tyres and the wheel caps . I am willing to sell the wheels , tyres or i can combine and sell them together as well . Please PM me if any one is interested
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    you may get a good deal at tyre shops for tyres since basic models of swift come with this profile only. wheels would be difficult to sell though!
  3. i am keen to take wheels and wheelcap.
    please pm me if you are intrested
  4. greatmana2000

greatmana2000 Novizio

chennai
    Exchanged my tyres for continental contisport3 .I retained the steel wheels as 15 inch tyres were also getting costlier . The conti tyres are hell a lot of difference compares to the Yokohamas and Michelins . Honestly , the conti tyres are the best that anyone can lay their hands on for the punto or the Linea .
  5. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @greatmana:
    Please confirm what price the (Active) original rims and tires you exchanged.
    I need to sell original rims of 14" with JK tornado tires 165/80/R14. It has run 25K kms.
    How much can I expect?
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Bro i dont think ur tyre will sell much. Since it has done 25k kms. Moreover new 14" rims cost less than 700 bucks.

Max you can expect around 4-5k for rims and tyres.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  7. greatmana2000

greatmana2000 Novizio

chennai
    sold the tyres for 2300 each . I did not exchange the rims