1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.4 MULTIAIR EASY

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by Jigs, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Few more clicks specially from Engine compartment.... 20140916_180028.jpg 20140918_195600.jpg
    20140918_195609.jpg 20140916_180018.jpg
    20140918_195614.jpg

20140918_195619.jpg

20140918_195635.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2014 ---
    I think there are some changes as per South African norms so in my previous car Hyundai Boot release was at passenger side.
    The Buttons next to hazard light on right side they are extra buttons on the left first is Engine Start/Stop functionality toggle button similar we have in VW cars in india like engine will cut off at Signals and when you press clutch and accelerator it will come to life you can switch of that function by this key and next to it is door lock button and last one I have never checked.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2014 ---
    To answer the question about the last switch on left I have checked here in punto the steering is not Hydraulic like india in new models they have introduce Hydro Electric Power steering which is not much difference to me up to now but when I toggle that switch with steering sign a small light lit up in MID with text CITY and as I started to drive actually the steering is behaving like pure Electronic power steering very light and easy to nimble and when I toggle that switch off the steering became typical punto steering. So that is very good feature. I will provide full details of new features available.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2014 ---
    To answer the question about the last switch on left I have checked here in punto the steering is not Hydraulic like india in new models they have introduce Hydro Electric Power steering which is not much difference to me up to now but when I toggle that switch with steering sign a small light lit up in MID with text CITY and as I started to drive actually the steering is behaving like pure Electronic power steering very light and easy to nimble and when I toggle that switch off the steering became typical punto steering. So that is very good feature. I will provide full details of new features available.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014