1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I will then change the Engine Oil at 10K instead of 15k Km as recommended by Fiat. The reason is, it will go for 1st service at 5K and then I can take it Back after another 5 K.
  2. Friends , I ordered a B&D Car vacuum cleaner (AV 1205 12 V ) and received it in 2 days .

Total cost is 1980 into 3 months EMI -660 Rs PM.

Yet to test it .

Will check it and update the result asap .

Ajit
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Good. I saw that with my HDFC Credit Card Statement and wanted to order it. Do let us know if it's any good.
  4. Even i too got the same wth HDFC card and in ebay it costs nearly 2700 rs. Will cehck it tomorow and will update on the result .

Ajit
  5. Initially I thought to put the below details in Accident thread .. Then I thought that this is the best place to discuss about my car and I will post a link to this page from accident section ..

This is what happened to my car while waiting at a traffic signal . I was waiting at a traffic signal behind a lorry at a safe distance . I engaged the hand break and i was talking to my wify .. After few seconds i saw through the rear view mirror that a truck was approaching fast .I also saw that he turned the truck to right side .I also saw it coming and hitting me with a great force. Everything happened in few seconds . The force was such that my car went to lower part of the lorry at front . The impact was such that the rear part of the lorry was resting on the bonnet of my car . Its rear four wheels was not touching the ground . I believe that my wife got survived just because of the airbag .

I should say that this is one of the strongest vehicle that anyone can get . The cabin was intact . Passengers were safe with some muscle sprain.

01.jpg 2012-08-07 13.17.12.jpg 2012-08-07 13.17.15.jpg 2012-08-07 13.28.11.jpg

Just after this incident I called ever reliable teky and ramjn .Since both were situated little far away from this location , teky asked his father to help me and ramjn asked another friend pdranjith to rush to my spot for help . Teky's dad reached the spot in few minutes and he was handling the situation just like how a dad will take care of his son . Ranjith came with his friend and he was very very helpful .He was with me till 8 PM and helped me in finishing all the formalities at police station and RTO . Teky's dad came with us to police station , talked to the incharge and made sure that we received the FIR copy without any issue.

Ranjith / Suresh / Ramesh , I am not getting words to thank you for the support that you guys have given .

I called shams and he suggested me the options for the insurance process .I called ananth and he too offered his help.

I was never part of any forum in the past .. But now I understand how this forum can help people . Thanks once again friends for the support ...

The impact was such that the shell of the car got shrunk since it was sandwich-ed between two heavy trucks .

Other cars too may be safe .. But now this car has proven me how much safe it is, I believe that my next choice will also be same .

Ajit
  6. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Oopsie!!! :eek: Thatz a bad hit.

Cuty Red, who pays for this damage? Any estimates from the service center? Is the engine ok? Any chassis bent?

Thanks to all those who helped Cuty Red. These situations can be quite unnerving.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  7. Redtux ,
    the analysis is going on . I will get a fair idea only in another couple of days . Will keep it posted .

Ajit
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Ajit, im really sorry about your accident. Good that all occupants are safe. Really Punto has proved itself a best safe car indeed.
    Wish your Punto a fast recovery & hats off to TFI members who helped ajit in this situation!

Btw ajit, as you said truck front of you was hanging from rear upon your car then how did you split it up? Needed any crane or your car came out of it easily?
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hats off to the TFI' ans and thier family members who helped you. Great to see friends in this time.
    The place your car b/w trucks i cannot imajine .. oh!, GOD have saved you and your family with the punto. Forget about other things you and your family are safe. Thats enough.
  10. It was not that easy . Around 10 -15 guys tried hard for a long time and atlast the truck driver managed to take it off from my car. .

Ajit