1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Thanks Varun .. Nopes .. They are yet to launch it ..Best option will be to take the pic to a good sticker shop and make it with help of them ..

About the visor .. Nopes it is not needed .. They gave it as a add on during the time of delivery and I thought that it wil look good.. Dont want to take it out myself as it may break it . .So as soon as Iget a chance I will take it out .

Ajit
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    tried messaging you, your inbox is full !!!
    Do you have the printable file of that sticker ? If so, can you please mail that to me?
  3. Nopes Varun..As I said, Ramjn & Teky made one for me too when they went to make sticker for their car..And I dont think they too will have the print .. BTW, this is around 4-5 layers of stickers .. Not a single one ..

Best option will be to take a pic and go to a sticker shop .. They can make it ..

Just cleaned the message now ..

Ajit
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Ajit, your stickers really looks hot, btw did you have the option of carbon fiber vinyle, if yes why didn't you go for the. They must have provided distinct look. Though they really look hot.
  5. Thanks Vivek ..

No specific reason for not going for vinyl . I thought that this will give a better look rather than going for glossy stuff .

Ajit
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    I am not talking about glossy vinyl, i am talking about carbon fiber vinyl, it is some thing diff. Its is not glossy. Here is the pic CF.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  7. I think that for the side stickers the normal ones suits better .. Specially for Exotic Red color . (Strictly my personal choice )

I will be using the CFV stuff that you mentioned on other parts of my car where we already have dull black stickers / plastics ( specially on doors ( near window ) and on the bonnet . Already one of our member has done that and it looks good .

Ajit
  8. Friends , need a suggestion .

When I observed the exhaust tip of my car few days back, I see that a lot of black deposit inside it.And if I rev her hard ( say 4krpm in 2nd gear ) I see that now more smoke is getting emitted.

Now since I have covered more than 9Kkms , should I change engine oil and air filter ? Or can there be any other thing that I should worry about ?

I am not thinking it is about bad fuel since I am filling from the same station for last few years.And for this car I am getting a descent mileage of ~ 14.7 in city traffic with 100% AC on.

Ajit
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Let me tell you that lot of people on TFI don't agree about it but still few of we insist that if 90% of driving is in city condition then you should change engine oil & oil filter at 7.5k kms of interval. For me car is pretty smooth when you change oil with 7.5k kms interval.

About black smoke & carbon diposion on exhaust tip, its common. Floor the paddle couple of times & you won't see black smoke after that. Also clean up your air filter too. Clogged air filter also leads to smoke cloud.
    Rest of the things are nothing to worry about.
    Cheers!
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Thanks Tron !

Infact I was thinking to change engine oil and air filter @ 8K . But every week end something or the other pops up and then again when I think about visiting TASS I hold it back .

Anyhow let me get both changed ASAP .

Ajit
    1 person likes this.