1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    CutyRed,

its better to write something.. on diesel cap
    sometimes we will be busy in talking sitting in the car... and mistake might happen... instead of diesel,you will get petrol...

on my cap i have written "My Diet"
    eventhough the guys on pump dont know the meaning... "Die" is enough to know that its diesel :D
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    In my punto there is a 'Diesel' sticker on the inside of the Fuel lid and its written on top of the inside metal cap too. Is it not same in current puntos.

If inspite of Diesel being written on two places these guys are so careless then having it written on 100 more places also would not help much!!
  3. Absolutely Shams .. I am trying to be extra careful after that crazy incident of him confirming at the last moment to put diesel.

Ajit

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

That is true Ganges .. I thought it is better to put a sticker on cap rather than regretting later . :)

Ajit
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even I have mentioned it Petrol on the Lid Cap, and tell the operator that its a Petrol and then opens the lid and get down to watch the pump. They are careless guys then will just say sorry.....
  5. Tony Very true ,.
    For them it is JUST ANOTHER CAR .. But for us this IS THE CAR ...
    So we have to take little extra precautions .

Ajit
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Its very sad to hear that..Even happened with our logan they tanked up with petrol. After filling, they remembered!! :A
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hi cuty red

i spotted your punto twice @RMZ @ same parking place,when i dropped my wife in mphasis.

by the where are you working?
  8. Hey linealover.. I work @ ford .. RMZ .. Mostly I will be parking at basement .and when it is full , I park @ outside where you saw my car ..

Ajit
  9. After a long time I got a sunday @ home .. So thought to upload some pics of my babe whichI took during my visit to home last month .. On the 2nd day itself my mother was saying to me that now only she understood why my wife call me Mr Punto . I was always busy pampering my car ..

So here are the pics ...

my babe 1.jpg
    my babe 2.jpg
    my babe 3.jpg
    my babe 4.jpg

painted break callipers
    painted break callipers.jpg

tfi sticker our mods designed - the best design i have seen as of now (IMHO) .. my sincere thanks to ramesh and suresh who made one for me .. This is the best sticker on my car as far as I consider ...
    tfi-rear.jpg

Ajit
    6 people like this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i loved that sticker :). Need that desperately !! did they launch it already?

Btw is that visor above windows really needed? it ruins the looks IMO !!