1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

Read the whole post today only. Very sorry for all your bad experience.

Definitely I'm not going to renew my existing FG policy. In fact, I was thinking of topping up my existing policy with add-ons. Will I do that?? Hell no FG.
    FG has totally incapable team of workers. No wonder they registered my 76hp emotion as 90hp emotion pack.

Frankly, FG under estimated the power of internet forums.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Here is he response I got for FG,Gist of it is they don't care what ever we do!!
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email based on the online feedback of Mr. Ajit Vijaykumar through the forum http://www.teamfiat.co.in. We have reviewed in detail the postings on the forum in this matter.

Please be reassured that Mr. Vijaykumar’s claim was fairly settled as per the terms and conditions of the insurance contract. Also, our representatives have always engaged with the customer professionally and courteously at all times and have always put in their best efforts to address all his concerns prior to the claim settlement. The claim was settled based on the survey report of an independent surveyor, licensed by the IRDA and the quantum of settlement was based on the surveyor’s recommendation. Prior to the settlement, Mr. Vijaykumar had provided us with a duly written consent in the form of an affidavit where he has agreed to the mode and quantum of settlement.

While, we very much appreciate and respect the customer’s sentiments as the owner of a car that was purchased eight months prior to the accident and empathize with his loss, the claim has been fairly settled as per the liability assessed by the surveyor as per the depreciation applicable for a vehicle of this age under the provisions of the Indian Motor Tariff. As an insurance Company we are the custodian of the premium pool received from all customers and therefore have the dual responsibility to ensure that when we pay out a claim it is neither short of our obligation nor in excess of it. This is necessary in order to ensure that we are able to settle all admissible claims as per the coverage extended.

This case has been reviewed by the Grievance Redressal Officer at the Corporate Office.

Name : Hari Shankar Mishra
    Designation : Dy. GM – Customer Service

We reiterate that Future Generali is a customer-oriented organization and Concern for the customer is our most important agenda. We would like to share that we have received consistently high ratings and testimonials in the customer satisfaction surveys conducted with the help of independent third party entity. In the last year (FY2011-12) we have settled 119,308 claims amounting to Rs. 430 crores.

We are sure that our email clarifies the matter and the forum would understand and appreciate the same.

Yours Sincerely,
    Customer Care Team.
    Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Which means that they aren't going to do anything. They are nothing but piece of cap. FG officials if you're reading this thread you'll understand the emotional turmoil Ajit had to go through before forced to accept your so called rationale settlement. All your yada yada crap won't change your image for sure. The damage is done and if you don't come down from your perceived notions there will be further damage done. Buck doesn't stop here for sure.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  4. It happens only in India !!! any one to add some chorus?
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Open response to FG -

Thanks for the canned response. The following questions remain unanswered, though:

1. Why did the first guy from your end declare it as total loss ?
    2. Why did that evaluation change to easily repairable later ?
    3. Why were salvage people sent to see the car, if it was really easily repairable?

Going by the responses on this thread and the poll thread which is now closed, looks like you have already lost at least 50 potential customers and trust me when I say that these fifty will influence at least 5 more potential customers each. If it indeed makes good business sense for you to lose 300 potential customers, rather than make good the word given by your own personnel and declare the car as Total Loss, please be my guest.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

i had also sent an email to them to which i received exactly same (word by word) response couple of days back. didnt reply back as it looked like it wouldn't be of any use. anyways they will learn a lesson surely by loosing so many customers but feeling sad that all this is of no use for Ajit!!
    1 person likes this.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

I feel that anymore the insurance companies should share the responsibility with the insurance from the vehicle which hits the victim vehicle. Some amount should be priced out of the offending vehicle. By that way they can put some kind of responsibility on all involved in driving. In ajiths case, the victim is the accused and sufferer in cash and mind.

8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Now after reading the trauma FG has given to Ajit, Iam also dumping it as soon as it will expire (i.e. in march). Lets dont give these thugs any more chance to loot people.