1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

After reading all about Ajits woes , I think my next renewal will be with one of the Govt insurance cos.

2 people like this.
  2. Some of us have already decided not to renew with FG and also to advocate the same to friends and family! That's the least that can be done.
    5 people like this.
  3. Yes I have already done that. My 'father in law' was about to renew our santro's insurance with FG but at right time I stopped him. few of my colleagues know about this issue, my family members were shocked to hear this. I have FG for my punto, but next would surely not be FG.

May be we can start a Thread in TFI, where members posting their decision not to go for FG anymore, and communicate that to the FG people. I know most of the people who are happy with FG, would not have come accross a situation Ajith is going thro'. Either they would not have claimed or their claim would have been very little. But after knowing about this, I am sure everybody would be shocked and unsure. Just by deciding within us is not gonna make any difference, but letting them know about this will atleast make them think. I think this will work. What Say ???
    4 people like this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I had FG for 2 the last 2 years and haven't made a single claim. Day before yesterday when my insurance was about to expire, I went in for "Bajaj Allianz Drive Assure Scheme." When my wife asked me why I would like to change to BA, I explained her about Ajit's situation. We should definitely let FG know that they are losing a lot of potential customers.
    3 people like this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    I second this thought! Even am considering not to go with FG again. Traditional insurance companies (like New India etc) are much better. One of my colleague has had a good experience with TATA AIG so far. He has done his 3rd renewal with them.
    2 people like this.
  6. Please go ahead Srida! If 3M is calling you for negative feedback's that you posted on TFI, then why not FG???
    1 person likes this.
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Just seen your thread. Really very bad damage to car. It is good that you and your family is safe.

Generali Insurance is the worst brand that came from France. If you want to curse then you can curse the person who mediated the deal between the Generali and Future group. If you want the mail id for cursing the mediator directly, just PM me.
    1 person likes this.
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

ajit and myself went to future generali office at T nagar

we met senior manager,he spoke well and deal with diplomatic attitude,even though he is from kerla,

in my opinion,those initial days were crucial should not slack a bit for insurance company to overpower ajit.

if i were in ajit's place, scene would be different,

As my linea got mishap with Tvs apache and went for insurance survey,

surveyor denied my claim saying that this happened earlier since he spot some rust on the bonnet.

i got this info from SA.immediately went to met surveyor in his office where i was dumped,i shout a lot with anger.that

embarrassed whole office.then all were surrounding me and said they are going to call police if i don't move away from

office, i said please do that immediately and arrest me,then i made a call to my lawyer friend,he said over phone through

loud speaker don't move from that place unless you got arrested.

then they budged but i refused and said now you need to change the bonnet entirely.

for which they accepted and settled my issue amicably,

perhaps, they have blacklisted my name, denied my renewal for successive year,though that is a different issue.

so it is case to case basis,they were not going by books rather than they are going by person who is claiming.

what Ajit should have done.

1.Ask everything in written.
    2.never go alone to surveyor or insurance office.since he doesn't fluent with Tamil.
    3.Create a AURA that you go any length to get it done.

i am aware this post would have hurt him lot.yet i post this in the larger interest of people who may suffer because of

insurance company taking a ride of customer because of our Indian judicatory system.
    5 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    But, where is Ajit?

Waiting to hear from him on further developments. Did he receive the claim amount?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Isn't this an Italian company?
    1 person likes this.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mine was also with FG for the 1st year, then have changed it to New India Insurance.
    Fortune motors had called before 1 month of the expiry to renew the policy, said that we are going with other Insurance company as they have done the FG Insurance the day my Grande Left the Factory, and the delivery was after 22 days. So had fired them saying you should have got the car on your Trade Plate Insurance, Y used my money for 1 month.
    They were sorry and said we will give you discount in service for the Labour, I said NO and thanks.....
    1 person likes this.